Oakley SI Radar Range, Matte Black w/Grey 19150
Anti-Fraud Policy: PayPal handles our payment transaction, and is an accepted payment portal. Using Paypal, we do not have access to your credit card information, and therefore have no ability to store your credit card information.
Delivery policy: A shipping charge will be shown at time of check out. We usually ship within 5 working days, starting from time of order (with payment) to the time when the product leaves our door.
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
Maintains Sharp, Clear Vision:
Radar features Oakley Hydrophobic™, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
Stays Ahead Of The Sun:
Radar lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Offers A Secure, Custom Fit:
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit – two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of Unobtainium® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection and Clarity:
Radar is made of lightweight O Matter® for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Radar meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Hard Protective Case Included